2024 Term Dates
Term 1 2024 Fri 2 February ÌýÌý Ìý Thurs 28 March
Term 2 2024 Mon 15 April ÌýÌý Ìý Fri 28 June
Term 3 2024 Mon 15 July ÌýÌý Ìý Fri 20 September
Term 4 2024 Mon 7 October ÌýÌý Ìý Thurs 5 December
2023 Term Dates
Term 1 2023 Wed 1 February ÌýÌý Ìý Wed 5 April
Term 2 2023 Wed 26 April ÌýÌý Ìý Fri 23 June
Term 3 2023 Mon 10 July ÌýÌý Ìý Fri 15 September
Term 4 2023 Mon 2 October ÌýÌý Ìý Tues 5 December
Nestled in the leafy green suburb of Mt Waverley, ¾ÅÐãÖ±²¥ is fortunate to be within walking distance of numerous transport links.
The Waverley Rail Trail and Scotchman’s Creek Trail provide close bike paths. A bicycle rack is available on campus for students who ride to school.
The Mt Waverley transport hub offers both train and bus options:
- Glen Waverley train line
- Bus 623 Glen Waverley – St Kilda
- Bus 733 Box Hill â€“ Oakleigh
On High Street Road, a bus stop is located on the Fleet Street intersection, a short walk to ¾ÅÐãÖ±²¥.
- Bus 734 Glen Iris – Glen Waverley
Private School Bus Service
Daily private bus services are offered to ¾ÅÐãÖ±²¥ students through Australiner.
Three services are offered:
- Service A1:ÌýRowville Nth â€“ inc. Major Cres, CarringtonÌýEstate, Sovereign Crest, Silkwood Estate
- Service A2:ÌýTimbertop, All Rowville & Lysterfield,ÌýGarnett Rd, Mulgrave, Wheelers Hill
- Service A3:ÌýEndeavour Hills, Dandenong North,ÌýJacksons Rd, Wellington Rd (Wanda St, VFLÌýPark, Mulgrave Country Club) & Blackburn Rd
For further information regarding special services, please contact:
Australiner Pty Ltd
Phone: 9543 1222
The Avila Cafe is open for breakfast each morning from 8.00am. Students can select from a range of wholesome and healthy snacks including hot meals, salads, sushi and soups.
Gluten free and vegetarian options are also available. Payment can be made in cash or via EFTPOS.